Service Technician (Entry Level & Experienced)
Job Location: Inglewood, CA
We service the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles and South Bay areas. We have a strong customer base which means year round work and no slow time. If you are looking for more than just a job but a career, call us today.
Our Chosen Candidate Looks Like:
* Very clean cut is a must, no visible tattoos or piercings, all American!
* Must have a valid drivers license, with accessible driving record
* Strong customer service/communication and people skills, very genuine and personable a must.
* The potential to make over $100k* a year is based on your customer service, technician experience, product knowledge and hustle; your answer’s in the mirror!
* Strong, steady work history a must.
* Must have the ability to drive revenue from your truck, no ceiling to your income.
American Air Conditioning & Heating
About The Company:
American Air Conditioning & Heating is one of the fastest growing residential HVAC Companies in the Los Angeles area, with over 35 years of service. Our business is people. Sure, we do HVAC, but there are two groups of people who make our business successful. The first is satisfied customers; the second is satisfied team members. Our focus is on total client satisfaction. That’s why we have maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau rating year after year.
For Entry Level Technicians:
* No experience necessary; We will train.
* Able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a must.
* After initial training, the ability to perform maintenance and repairs on residential HVAC equipment.
For Experienced Technicians:
* Understands how to build trust through service, technically competent.
* Must be EPA certified.
* Must have your own tools, electrical testers and tools of the trade.
* Strong residential service experience and strong trouble shooting skills is a must, neat clean work that is up to code a must, able to climb in attics and under houses, quick, efficient and organized a must.
* The ability to perform maintenance and repairs on residential HVAC equipment.