Job Location: Denver, CO
Applewood Plumbing Heating and Electric is seeking experienced Plumbers to service and repair the equipment in our customer’s homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Denver. If you are an experienced Plumber with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
• Addressing the customer’s Plumbing concerns • Thoroughly checking the entire Plumbing system for the customer • Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system • Completing all necessary repairs • Completing all necessary paperwork
• 100% paid medical premiums for you AND your family!
• 401K Plan with company match
• Dental & Vision insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid holidays and vacations
• Excellent earnings potential!
• Fully Stocked trucks, uniforms and field support • Year-round work • Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED • Amazing employee appreciation events
Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric About The Company: Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric has achieved the Denver Post’s Top Workplace designation for 2012, 2013, and again for 2014! In addition to being named a Top Workplace for 2014, Applewood received special recognition as the company offering the best employee benefits in Denver. We are honored to have been recognized through survey results from our own employees in the areas of employee appreciation, leadership, values, ethics, pay, benefits and more. We have pride in our team and the skilled work we do.
Applewood has seen unprecedented growth over the past five years and we’re always interested in hearing from experienced professionals interested in working for the company. We serve customers in the Denver metro area, Boulder, and Longmont. We are proud of our strong commitment to ethics and community. We have been providing safe, clean, courteous, and reliable services to homeowners since 1973.
• You have experience troubleshooting Plumbing systems • You have a Plumbing license • You enjoy working with people • You have excellent communication skills • You have a valid driver’s license • You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years • You can pass a drug test and a background check • You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes