Oil Burner Technician – Service Department
Job Location: Cape Cod, Massachusetts
JOB SUMMARY: Provide oil burner repairs, maintenance, and small installations as requested at homeowner residences.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Cleaning and maintenance of oil burners attached to boilers, furnaces and water heaters
• Repairs of oil burner components and controls as needed to functional operations
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
DOE plus Benefits
Chatham Sheetmetal Inc.
About The Company:
What We OFFER!
Competitive Wages * Health insurance * Company paid life insurance
Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday days * Retirement Company Match *
Uniform-Education Reimbursement * Bonus Eligible Position* Company Vehicle
W. Vernon Whiteley Plumbing & Heating Co, Inc., a 3rd generation family owned and operated company, established in 1952, is seeking to grow its team.
Our honesty, integrity, efficiency, professionalism and high quality workmanship have created a high demand for our services. We are looking to fill many positions on our team for both lower cape and upper cape/south shore divisions. We have been the plumbing and HVAC Company of choice with customers for 62 years, and we will continue to be for generations to come.
• Knowledge and proficient use of power hand tools
• State oil burner technician licensing
• Technical knowledge of operating principals of oil burners and ability to troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment
• Physical abilities:
• Lifting of 20-30 pounds regularly, 50 pounds occasionally
• Carrying of Soot vacuum approximate weight of 25lbs into and out of all job locations
• Reaching full arm extension often to vacuum out chamber
• Bending, standing, squatting, kneeling, crawling, reaching regularly
• Driving for up to 2 hours per day
• Ability to get in and out of van up to 20 times per day
• Walking up and down stairs at job locations with varying conditions
• General skills such as: Judgment, Client Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Reporting Skills, Confidentiality, Quality Focus, Results Driven, Supply Management, Informing Others