Home Service Electrical Technician
Job Location: Columbiana, OH
– Serve our Awesome Customers with electrical Solutions for there home.
– Establish customer rapport to serve the right products and services.
– Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
– Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
– Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
– Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
– Maintain a clean, organized job site and wellinventoried truck.
– Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
– Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
– Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
– Processing all required documents through I-pad technology
Good’s Electric, Heating, and Air
About The Company:
Since 2001, our customers have trusted Good’s Electric, Heating, & Air with all of their electrical needs. We continually strive to deliver friendly, trustworthy, professional service, upfront pricing by the job – not by the hour, and a 5-Star Experience.
– High school or equivalent education.
– Electrical diagnostic and Repair knowledge
– Ability or willingness to learn the functions of mobile technology, such as an I-pad
– Ability to Climb ladders and navigate attic areas
– Ability to be on call and meet demanding schedules to serve customers 24/7/365.