Job Location: Glendora, CA
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• You will need to be on call occasionally.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
• Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
• You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
• Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
• Company supplied truck & uniforms
• Medical insurance, vacation, paid training & continuing education, tool allowance, and more
• New technology, including iPad & access to integrated software
• Family 1st work environment
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Accurate Electrical Services by visiting accurateelectricalservices.com. When you’re ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
1. Write a 1 paragraph statement explaining why you think your skills and experience would make you a perfect match for our company.
2. Attach your resume
3. Provide your CA State Certification Number
Equal Opportunity Employer
$66,000 to $100,000, Health Care, Vacation time, Tool allowance, IRA, etc…
Accuate Electrical Services
About The Company:
Be the Best at what you do and Save the day
Who We Are
Accurate Electrical Services – The Electrician You Can Trust – We’re growing again and need a talented electrician to satisfy our customers needs.
Why We Need You!