Giving Tuesday – A Global Day Of Giving
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
This Giving Tuesday, GET ON BOARD to grow the technical workforce!
There has been much talk about the lack of technicians in trade careers. We are done talking! We want to grow the technical workforce today!
You can Get On Board and help us address the shortage of technicians in the industry. We have some pretty big barriers to overcome (see our assessment of the barriers here), but with your help we can address this issue, today! We can get more technicians into the industry, today!
Why should you care? Without a strong technical workforce, residential service businesses cannot grow. If they don’t grow, you don’t grow! Help us end this problem before it becomes a crisis! There are many ways to get involved:
- Become a Foundation Partner
- Give to the foundation. Our Get On Board Giving Tuesday Campaign (November 29th) is starting now!
- Become a matching donor for Giving Tuesday!
- Help boost our social media posts. Click here to get involved.
- Use our materials to spread the word about these great careers. Click here for items you can download.
- Tell everyone you know about these Freaking Awesome Jobs.
- Whether it is through our program, or another program, get involved in bringing more technicians into the industry!
- Join the Explore the Trades or Troops to Trades program committees and see us make things happen!